Methylprednisolone fails to attenuate lung injury in a mouse model of transfusion related acute lung injury
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
How to Cite
Müller, M. C.A., Tuinman, P. R., van der Sluijs, K. F., Boon, L., Roelofs, J. J., Vroom, M. B. and Juffermans, N. P. (2013), Methylprednisolone fails to attenuate lung injury in a mouse model of transfusion related acute lung injury. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12394
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.