Noninvasive prenatal blood group and HPA-1a genotyping: the current European experience
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Twenty Years since the Cloning of the Blood Group Genes
Volume 53, Issue 11pt2, pages 2834–2836, November 2013
How to Cite
van der Schoot, C. E., Thurik, F. F., Veldhuisen, B. and de Haas, M. (2013), Noninvasive prenatal blood group and HPA-1a genotyping: the current European experience. Transfusion, 53: 2834–2836. doi: 10.1111/trf.12411
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.