This work was supported by grants from Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR), Project PRIONSECUR ANR05PRIB02302.
Removal of exogenous prion infectivity in leukoreduced red blood cells unit by a specific filter designed for human transfusion
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
How to Cite
Lescoutra-Etchegaray, N., Sumian, C., Culeux, A., Durand, V., Gurgel, P. V., Deslys, J.-P. and Comoy, E. E. (2013), Removal of exogenous prion infectivity in leukoreduced red blood cells unit by a specific filter designed for human transfusion. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12420
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2013
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR). Grant Number: PRIONSECUR ANR05PRIB02302
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!