Funded by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, India.
Mesenchymal stem or stromal cells: a review of clinical applications and manufacturing practices
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1418–1437, May 2014
How to Cite
Sharma, R. R., Pollock, K., Hubel, A. and McKenna, D. (2014), Mesenchymal stem or stromal cells: a review of clinical applications and manufacturing practices. Transfusion, 54: 1418–1437. doi: 10.1111/trf.12421
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2013
- Indian Council of Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.