The PLASMACARD study was funded by a grant from the French Ministry of Health (“PHRC 2002”), and AD received a study grant from the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM). This study was sponsored by the Bordeaux University Hospital (CHU Bordeaux).
Fresh-frozen plasma transfusion did not reduce 30-day mortality in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass cardiac surgery with excessive bleeding: the PLASMACARD multicenter cohort study
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1114–1124, April 2014
How to Cite
Doussau, A., Perez, P., Puntous, M., Calderon, J., Jeanne, M., Germain, C., Rozec, B., Rondeau, V., Chêne, G., Ouattara, A., Janvier, G. and PLASMACARD Study Group (2014), Fresh-frozen plasma transfusion did not reduce 30-day mortality in patients undergoing cardiopulmonary bypass cardiac surgery with excessive bleeding: the PLASMACARD multicenter cohort study. Transfusion, 54: 1114–1124. doi: 10.1111/trf.12422
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2013
- French Ministry of Health (“PHRC 2002”)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale (FRM)
- Bordeaux University Hospital (CHU Bordeaux)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!