This work was supported by the Intramural Research Programs of the Clinical Center, NCI and NHLBI, NIH.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Analysis of the recovery of cryopreserved and thawed CD34+ and CD3+ cells collected for hematopoietic transplantation
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1088–1092, April 2014
How to Cite
Fisher, V., Khuu, H., David-OCampo, V., Byrne, K., Pavletic, S., Bishop, M., Fowler, D. H., Barrett, A. J. and Stroncek, D. F. (2014), Analysis of the recovery of cryopreserved and thawed CD34+ and CD3+ cells collected for hematopoietic transplantation. Transfusion, 54: 1088–1092. doi: 10.1111/trf.12428
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Intramural Research Programs of the Clinical Center, NCI and NHLBI, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.