This research was supported in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China No. 81270645 and No. 81270617) and the Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Peripheral blood stem cell yield calculated using preapheresis absolute CD34+ cell count, peripheral blood volume processed, and donor body weight accurately predicts actual yield at multiple centers
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 1081–1087, April 2014
How to Cite
Hosing, C., Saliba, R. M., Hamerschlak, N., Kutner, J. M., Sakashita, A. M., Kondo, A. T., Rodrigues, M., Fernande, J. F., Chiattone, A., Chiattone, V. C., Barros, J. C., Chiattone, C. S., Chiattone, R., Popat, U., Qazilbash, M., Tang, X. W., Wu, D., Majilis, A., de Lima, M. and Anguita, T. (2014), Peripheral blood stem cell yield calculated using preapheresis absolute CD34+ cell count, peripheral blood volume processed, and donor body weight accurately predicts actual yield at multiple centers. Transfusion, 54: 1081–1087. doi: 10.1111/trf.12435
Presented in part at the American Society of Hematology Meeting 2011.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270645, 81270617
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.