LV was supported by a grant from the Association Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie (ANRT CIFRE n°472/2010).
An innovative biologic recycling process of leukoreduction filters to produce active human antimicrobial peptides
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1332–1339, May 2014
How to Cite
Vossier, L., Leon, F., Bachelier, C., Marchandin, H., Lehmann, S., Leonetti, J.-P., Brodolin, K., Coste, J. and Fournier-Wirth, C. (2014), An innovative biologic recycling process of leukoreduction filters to produce active human antimicrobial peptides. Transfusion, 54: 1332–1339. doi: 10.1111/trf.12444
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- Association Nationale de la Recherche et de la Technologie. Grant Number: n°472/2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.