BC and NR contributed equally to this work.
Peripheral blood stem cell collection in low-weight children: retrospective comparison of two apheresis devices
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1371–1378, May 2014
How to Cite
Cherqaoui, B., Rouel, N., Auvrignon, A., Defachelles, A.-S., Deméocq, F., Kanold, J. and Merlin, E. (2014), Peripheral blood stem cell collection in low-weight children: retrospective comparison of two apheresis devices. Transfusion, 54: 1371–1378. doi: 10.1111/trf.12448
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.