This study was funded by Grant UL1RR029887 from the National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Genzyme (Cambridge, MA). Genzyme specified subject enrollment criteria but had no other role in study design or collection, analysis, and interpretation of data. NCRR/NIH had no role in study design or collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENIGINEERING
Prospective study of mobilization kinetics up to 18 hours after late-afternoon dosing of plerixafor
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1263–1268, May 2014
How to Cite
Shi, P. A., Miller, L. K. and Isola, L. M. (2014), Prospective study of mobilization kinetics up to 18 hours after late-afternoon dosing of plerixafor. Transfusion, 54: 1263–1268. doi: 10.1111/trf.12459
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: UL1RR029887
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Genzyme (Cambridge, MA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.