Research grants were given from the Karolinska Institutet; Stockholm County Council; and the Juhlin, Samariten, Jerring, Frimurare Barnhuset, and Kronprinsessan Lovisa foundations.
Neonatal blood transfusion as transmission route in chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1366–1370, May 2014
How to Cite
Einberg, A. P., Lindh, G., Hökeberg, I., Papadogiannakis, N. and Fischler, B. (2014), Neonatal blood transfusion as transmission route in chronic hepatitis C. Transfusion, 54: 1366–1370. doi: 10.1111/trf.12462
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Karolinska Institutet
- Stockholm County Council
- Juhlin, Samariten, Jerring, Frimurare Barnhuset, and Kronprinsessan Lovisa foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.