Loan of equipment courtesy of Terumo BCT. Intramural funds were received from the Division of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center.
Reduced use of allogeneic platelets through high-yield perioperative autologous plateletpheresis and reinfusion
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1348–1357, May 2014
How to Cite
Alberts, M., Bandarenko, N., Gaca, J., Lockhart, E., Milano, C., Alexander, S., Linder, D., Lombard, F. W. and Welsby, I. J. (2014), Reduced use of allogeneic platelets through high-yield perioperative autologous plateletpheresis and reinfusion. Transfusion, 54: 1348–1357. doi: 10.1111/trf.12463
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Division of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!