Source of support: This study was made possible with the financial contribution of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
Blood donation within the family: the transmission of values and practices
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Social and cultural aspects of blood donation
Volume 53, Issue Supplement S5, pages 151S–156S, December 2013
How to Cite
Quéniart, A. (2013), Blood donation within the family: the transmission of values and practices. Transfusion, 53: 151S–156S. doi: 10.1111/trf.12474
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.