Preliminary findings were presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the Society for Medical Decision Making in Phoenix, AZ, in October 2012.
DONOR-RELATED INFECTION RISK
Cost-effectiveness of blood donor screening for Babesia microti in endemic regions of the United States
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 American Association of Blood Banks
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 889–899, March 2014
How to Cite
Simon, M. S., Leff, J. A., Pandya, A., Cushing, M., Shaz, B. H., Calfee, D. P., Schackman, B. R. and Mushlin, A. I. (2014), Cost-effectiveness of blood donor screening for Babesia microti in endemic regions of the United States. Transfusion, 54: 889–899. doi: 10.1111/trf.12492
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Clinical and Translational Science Center at Weill Cornell Medical College. Grant Number: UL1 TR000457
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.