This research was supported under Australian Research Council's Linkage Projects funding scheme (Project LP100100408).
DONOR RECRUITMENT AND MOTIVATION
Asking for something different from our donors: factors influencing persuasion success
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 AABB
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 848–855, March 2014
How to Cite
Bagot, K. L., Bove, L. L., Masser, B. M. and White, K. M. (2014), Asking for something different from our donors: factors influencing persuasion success. Transfusion, 54: 848–855. doi: 10.1111/trf.12500
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP100100408
- Australian government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.