Deferasirox improves hematologic and hepatic function with effective reduction of serum ferritin and liver iron concentration in transfusional iron overload patients with myelodysplastic syndrome or aplastic anemia
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1542–1551, June 2014
How to Cite
Cheong, J.-W., Kim, H.-J., Lee, K.-H., Yoon, S.-S., Lee, J. H., Park, H.-S., Kim, H. Y., Shim, H., Seong, C.-M., Kim, C. S., Chung, J., Hyun, M. S., Jo, D.-Y., Jung, C. W., Sohn, S. K., Yoon, H.-J., Kim, B. S., Joo, Y.-D., Park, C.-Y., Min, Y. H. and Korean Society of Hematology Acute Myeloid Leukemia/Myelodysplastic Syndrome Working Party (2014), Deferasirox improves hematologic and hepatic function with effective reduction of serum ferritin and liver iron concentration in transfusional iron overload patients with myelodysplastic syndrome or aplastic anemia. Transfusion, 54: 1542–1551. doi: 10.1111/trf.12507
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.