The PAKLx tests were provided by Gen-Probe Diagnostics, Inc. and PAKLx materials were provided by Lifecodes products, HOLOGIC/Gen-Probe.
A new bead-based human platelet antigen antibodies detection assay versus the monoclonal antibody immobilization of platelet antigens assay
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1486–1492, June 2014
How to Cite
Porcelijn, L., Huiskes, E., Comijs-van Osselen, I., Chhatta, A., Rathore, V., Meyers, M. and de Haas, M. (2014), A new bead-based human platelet antigen antibodies detection assay versus the monoclonal antibody immobilization of platelet antigens assay. Transfusion, 54: 1486–1492. doi: 10.1111/trf.12509
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.