DONOR-RELATED INFECTION RISK
Novel flow cytometric screening method for bacterial contamination of red blood cells: a proof-of-principle evaluation
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 900–909, March 2014
How to Cite
Vollmer, T., Knabbe, C. and Dreier, J. (2014), Novel flow cytometric screening method for bacterial contamination of red blood cells: a proof-of-principle evaluation. Transfusion, 54: 900–909. doi: 10.1111/trf.12513
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.