Contributed equally to this work.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENIGINEERING
High-dose methotrexate in the mobilization of hematopoietic stem cells for patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a twelve-year study in a single center
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 1251–1255, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Chen, X.-H., Gao, L., Liu, Y., Gao, L., Kong, P.-Y., Zeng, D.-F., Peng, X.-G., Sun, A.-H. and Zhang, X. (2014), High-dose methotrexate in the mobilization of hematopoietic stem cells for patients with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a twelve-year study in a single center. Transfusion, 54: 1251–1255. doi: 10.1111/trf.12516
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 81170529
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ “CSTC”. Grant Number: 2010BB5178
- Key Discipline of Medical Science of Chongqing
- Xinqiao Hospital of Third Military Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.