The Danish Blood Donor Study has been supported by The Danish Council for Independent Research (09-069412) and by Danish Regions (02/2611).
Predictors of iron levels in 14,737 Danish blood donors: results from the Danish Blood Donor Study
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Transfusion published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of AABB.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 789–796, March 2014
How to Cite
Rigas, A. S., Sørensen, C. J., Pedersen, O. B., Petersen, M. S., Thørner, L. W., Kotzé, S., Sørensen, E., Magnussen, K., Rostgaard, K., Erikstrup, C. and Ullum, H. (2014), Predictors of iron levels in 14,737 Danish blood donors: results from the Danish Blood Donor Study. Transfusion, 54: 789–796. doi: 10.1111/trf.12518
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- The Danish Council for Independent Research. Grant Number: 09-069412
- Danish Regions. Grant Number: 02/2611
- 25WHO/CDC. Assessing the iron status of populations: report of a Joint World Health Organization/Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Technical Consultation on the Assessment of Iron Status at the Population Level. Geneva, WHO/CDC, 2004. [cited 2013 Dec 9]. Available from: http://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6681