This work was supported by the Department of Cardio-thoracic Surgery, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
CHANGING PATTERNS OF BLOOD USE
Ten-year patterns in blood product utilization during cardiothoracic surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass in a tertiary hospital
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Special Issue: The evolving paradigm of patient blood management
Volume 54, Issue 10pt2, pages 2608–2616, October 2014
How to Cite
Vonk, A. B.A., Meesters, M. I., van Dijk, W. B., Eijsman, L., Romijn, J. W.A., Jansen, E. K., Loer, S. A. and Boer, C. (2014), Ten-year patterns in blood product utilization during cardiothoracic surgery with cardiopulmonary bypass in a tertiary hospital. Transfusion, 54: 2608–2616. doi: 10.1111/trf.12522
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- Department of Cardio-thoracic Surgery, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.