YT and KD contributed equally to this work
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Superiority of preemptive donor lymphocyte infusion based on minimal residual disease in acute leukemia patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1493–1500, June 2014
How to Cite
Tan, Y., Du, K., Luo, Y., Shi, J., Cao, L., Zheng, Y., Zheng, G., Zhao, Y., Ye, X., Cai, Z. and Huang, H. (2014), Superiority of preemptive donor lymphocyte infusion based on minimal residual disease in acute leukemia patients after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Transfusion, 54: 1493–1500. doi: 10.1111/trf.12524
This project was supported by grants from the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (2012AA020905), the Major Technology Program (Key Social Development) of the Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province (2012C13021-1), Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China (No. Y2110127), and the Science and Technology Planning Project of Zhejiang Province (No. 2010KYA075).
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA020905
- Science Technology Department of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012C13021-1
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province, China. Grant Number: Y2110127
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2010KYA075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.