This study was supported by 863 projects from National Science and Technology (No. 2006AA02Z453). The funder had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.
DONOR-RELATED INFECTION RISK
Hepatitis E virus seroprevalence and molecular study among blood donors in China
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 AABB
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 910–917, March 2014
How to Cite
Ren, F., Zhao, C., Wang, L., Wang, Z., Gong, X., Song, M., Zhuang, H., Huang, Y., Shan, H., Wang, J., Liu, Q., Ness, P., Nelson, K. E. and Wang, Y. (2014), Hepatitis E virus seroprevalence and molecular study among blood donors in China. Transfusion, 54: 910–917. doi: 10.1111/trf.12530
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2013
- National Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006AA02Z453
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.