The views expressed do not necessarily represent the view of the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the U.S. Federal Government.
A new blood group antigen is defined by anti-CD59, detected in a CD59-deficient patient
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1817–1822, July 2014
How to Cite
Anliker, M., von Zabern, I., Höchsmann, B., Kyrieleis, H., Dohna-Schwake, C., Flegel, W. A., Schrezenmeier, H. and Weinstock, C. (2014), A new blood group antigen is defined by anti-CD59, detected in a CD59-deficient patient. Transfusion, 54: 1817–1822. doi: 10.1111/trf.12531
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.