SS and JHY contributed equally to this study as co-corresponding authors.
TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
Aldehyde dehydrogenase–bright cells correlated with the colony-forming unit–granulocyte-macrophage assay of thawed cord blood units
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1871–1875, July 2014
How to Cite
Lee, H. R., Shin, S., Yoon, J. H., Roh, E. Y., Kim, B. J. and Song, E. Y. (2014), Aldehyde dehydrogenase–bright cells correlated with the colony-forming unit–granulocyte-macrophage assay of thawed cord blood units. Transfusion, 54: 1871–1875. doi: 10.1111/trf.12555
This study was supported by a grant of the Research Project, Seoul Metropolitan Public Cord Blood Bank (2012-005).
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- Research Project, Seoul Metropolitan Public Cord Blood Bank. Grant Number: 2012-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.