COMMENTARY: ADVERSE IMPACT OF DONATION
Have it your way: customized donor management in the information age
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Special Issue: Donating Blood: Who? Why? What of It?
Volume 54, Issue 3pt2, pages 758–761, March 2014
How to Cite
Spencer, B. R. (2014), Have it your way: customized donor management in the information age. Transfusion, 54: 758–761. doi: 10.1111/trf.12567
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.