A simulation-based apheresis platelet inventory management model
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 AABB
Special Issue: The evolving paradigm of patient blood management
Volume 54, Issue 10pt2, pages 2730–2735, October 2014
How to Cite
Asllani, A., Culler, E. and Ettkin, L. (2014), A simulation-based apheresis platelet inventory management model. Transfusion, 54: 2730–2735. doi: 10.1111/trf.12570
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.