TRANSPLANTATION AND CELLULAR ENGINEERING
The impact of recent vincristine on human hematopoietic progenitor cell collection in pediatric patients with central nervous system tumors
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2004–2014, August 2014
How to Cite
Cooling, L., Bombery, M., Hoffmann, S., Davenport, R., Robertson, P. and Levine, J. E. (2014), The impact of recent vincristine on human hematopoietic progenitor cell collection in pediatric patients with central nervous system tumors. Transfusion, 54: 2004–2014. doi: 10.1111/trf.12574
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!