BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
Sequence analysis of the human fucosyltransferase 1 and 2 genes in Tibetan blood donors: identification of three novel alleles
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1847–1850, July 2014
How to Cite
Tian, L., Song, N., Yao, Z.-Q., Li, X.-J. and Zhang, R. (2014), Sequence analysis of the human fucosyltransferase 1 and 2 genes in Tibetan blood donors: identification of three novel alleles. Transfusion, 54: 1847–1850. doi: 10.1111/trf.12577
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.