AART was supported by NIH 1K23AI093152-01A1 and the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinician Scientist Development Award (22006.02). WJS was supported by an American Society of Hematology Scholar award and NIH R21HL107828-01A1.
Economic evaluation of a hypothetical screening assay for alloimmunization risk among transfused patients with sickle cell disease
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2034–2044, August 2014
How to Cite
Kacker, S., Ness, P. M., Savage, W. J., Frick, K. D., Shirey, R. S., King, K. E. and Tobian, A. A.R. (2014), Economic evaluation of a hypothetical screening assay for alloimmunization risk among transfused patients with sickle cell disease. Transfusion, 54: 2034–2044. doi: 10.1111/trf.12585
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1K23AI093152-01A1, R21HL107828-01A1
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation Clinician Scientist Development Award. Grant Number: 22006.02
- American Society of Hematology Scholar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.