These authors equally contributed to this paper.
Perioperative allogeneic nonleukoreduced blood transfusion and prostate cancer outcomes after radical prostatectomy
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2175–2181, September 2014
How to Cite
Yeoh, T. Y., Scavonetto, F., Weingarten, T. N., Karnes, R. J., van Buskirk, C. M., Hanson, A. C., Schroeder, D. R. and Sprung, J. (2014), Perioperative allogeneic nonleukoreduced blood transfusion and prostate cancer outcomes after radical prostatectomy. Transfusion, 54: 2175–2181. doi: 10.1111/trf.12595
The Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) system is supported by Center for Translational Science Activities (Grant UL1 TR000135). This research was carried out with departmental Small Grant. The funders played no role in the design and conduct of the study; collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data; and preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- Center for Translational Science Activities. Grant Number: UL1 TR000135
- 24American Pain Society. Principles of analgesic use in the treatment of acute pain and cancer pain. 4th ed. Skokie (IL): American Pain Society; 1999.
- 25Fleming, ID, Cooper JS, Henson DE, et al., editors. AJCC cancer staging manual. 5th ed. Philadelphia, New York: Lippincott-Raven; 1997.