This work has been partially financed by Macopharma and EM received a grant from the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain, AGL2010-21774.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
The efficacy of the ultraviolet C pathogen inactivation system in the reduction of Babesia divergens in pooled buffy coat platelets
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2207–2216, September 2014
How to Cite
Castro, E., González, L. M., Rubio, J. M., Ramiro, R., Gironés, N. and Montero, E. (2014), The efficacy of the ultraviolet C pathogen inactivation system in the reduction of Babesia divergens in pooled buffy coat platelets. Transfusion, 54: 2207–2216. doi: 10.1111/trf.12598
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain. Grant Number: AGL2010-21774
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.