The study was supported by the European Union (Interreg IV), the Tyrol (Austria), and the Autonomous Province of Bozen/South Tyrol (Italy).
Risk assessment of transfusion-associated babesiosis in Tyrol: appraisal by seroepidemiology and polymerase chain reaction
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 7, pages 1725–1732, July 2014
How to Cite
Sonnleitner, S. T., Fritz, J., Bednarska, M., Baumgartner, R., Simeoni, J., Zelger, R., Schennach, H., Lass-Flörl, C., Edelhofer, R., Pfister, K., Milhakov, A. and Walder, G. (2014), Risk assessment of transfusion-associated babesiosis in Tyrol: appraisal by seroepidemiology and polymerase chain reaction. Transfusion, 54: 1725–1732. doi: 10.1111/trf.12606
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- European Union (Interreg IV)
- Tyrol (Austria)
- Autonomous Province of Bozen/South Tyrol (Italy)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.