This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the NIH Clinical Center.
BLOOD GROUP GENOMICS
Genetic variation of the whole ICAM4 gene in Caucasians and African Americans
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2315–2324, September 2014
How to Cite
Srivastava, K., Almarry, N. S. and Flegel, W. A. (2014), Genetic variation of the whole ICAM4 gene in Caucasians and African Americans. Transfusion, 54: 2315–2324. doi: 10.1111/trf.12615
The views expressed do not necessarily represent the view of the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Health and Human Services, or the U.S. Federal Government.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH Clinical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.