Both contributed equally as first authors.
Overexpression of tumstatin in genetically modified megakaryocytes changes the proangiogenic effect of platelets
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2106–2117, August 2014
How to Cite
Li, J., Luo, J., Luo, Y.-Q., Zhou, M., Zhao, L., Yao, L.-J., Dong, H. and Yang, R.-N. (2014), Overexpression of tumstatin in genetically modified megakaryocytes changes the proangiogenic effect of platelets. Transfusion, 54: 2106–2117. doi: 10.1111/trf.12617
This work was supported by Educational Commission of Anhui Province of China (Grant KJ2011A163), Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province of China (Grant 11040606M208), and the Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant 30672437).
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- Educational Commission of Anhui Province of China. Grant Number: KJ2011A163
- Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province of China. Grant Number: 11040606M208
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30672437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.