AABB validation study of the CDC's National Healthcare Safety Network Hemovigilance Module adverse events definitions protocol
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2077–2083, August 2014
How to Cite
AuBuchon, J. P., Fung, M., Whitaker, B. and Malasky, J. (2014), AABB validation study of the CDC's National Healthcare Safety Network Hemovigilance Module adverse events definitions protocol. Transfusion, 54: 2077–2083. doi: 10.1111/trf.12620
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.