This work was supported in part by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Cooperative Agreement UR9/CCU316878) and by the American Red Cross Biomedical Services.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
A longitudinal study of Babesia microti infection in seropositive blood donors
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2217–2225, September 2014
How to Cite
Leiby, D. A., Johnson, S. T., Won, K. Y., Nace, E. K., Slemenda, S. B., Pieniazek, N. J., Cable, R. G. and Herwaldt, B. L. (2014), A longitudinal study of Babesia microti infection in seropositive blood donors. Transfusion, 54: 2217–2225. doi: 10.1111/trf.12622
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: UR9/CCU316878
- American Red Cross Biomedical Services
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.