Therapeutic plasma exchange and intravenous immunoglobulin as primary therapy for D alloimmunization in pregnancy precludes the need for intrauterine transfusion
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 54, Issue 8, pages 2118–2121, August 2014
How to Cite
Bellone, M. and Boctor, F. N. (2014), Therapeutic plasma exchange and intravenous immunoglobulin as primary therapy for D alloimmunization in pregnancy precludes the need for intrauterine transfusion. Transfusion, 54: 2118–2121. doi: 10.1111/trf.12633
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!