These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pathogen reduction treatment using riboflavin and ultraviolet light impairs platelet reactivity toward specific agonists in vitro
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 AABB
How to Cite
Zeddies, S., De Cuyper, I. M., van der Meer, P. F., Daal, B. B., de Korte, D., Gutiérrez, L. and Thijssen-Timmer, D. C. (2014), Pathogen reduction treatment using riboflavin and ultraviolet light impairs platelet reactivity toward specific agonists in vitro. Transfusion. doi: 10.1111/trf.12636
This study was funded by Sanquin Blood Supply, Grant PPOC-09-1639 and Grant PPOC-08-004, the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine (CTMM, http://www.ctmm.nl), Project Innovative Coagulation Diagnostics (INCOAG, Grant 01C-201), and the Dutch Heart Foundation.
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Sanquin Blood Supply. Grant Numbers: PPOC-09-1639, PPOC-08-004
- Center for Translational Molecular Medicine
- Innovative Coagulation Diagnostics. Grant Number: 01C-201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.