These authors contributed equally to this work.
Pathogen reduction treatment using riboflavin and ultraviolet light impairs platelet reactivity toward specific agonists in vitro
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2292–2300, September 2014
How to Cite
Zeddies, S., De Cuyper, I. M., van der Meer, P. F., Daal, B. B., de Korte, D., Gutiérrez, L. and Thijssen-Timmer, D. C. (2014), Pathogen reduction treatment using riboflavin and ultraviolet light impairs platelet reactivity toward specific agonists in vitro. Transfusion, 54: 2292–2300. doi: 10.1111/trf.12636
This study was funded by Sanquin Blood Supply, Grant PPOC-09-1639 and Grant PPOC-08-004, the Center for Translational Molecular Medicine (CTMM, http://www.ctmm.nl), Project Innovative Coagulation Diagnostics (INCOAG, Grant 01C-201), and the Dutch Heart Foundation.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- Sanquin Blood Supply. Grant Numbers: PPOC-09-1639, PPOC-08-004
- Center for Translational Molecular Medicine
- Innovative Coagulation Diagnostics. Grant Number: 01C-201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.