The study received funding from the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement No: 202272, IP-Project LipidomicNet, and partly from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research under the Project Number FKZ01KU1216J. “The funders had no role in study design, data collection and analysis, decision to publish, or preparation of the manuscript.”
High-density lipoprotein 3 and apolipoprotein A-I alleviate platelet storage lesion and release of platelet extracellular vesicles
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 9, pages 2301–2314, September 2014
How to Cite
Pienimaeki-Roemer, A., Fischer, A., Tafelmeier, M., Orsó, E., Konovalova, T., Böttcher, A., Liebisch, G., Reidel, A. and Schmitz, G. (2014), High-density lipoprotein 3 and apolipoprotein A-I alleviate platelet storage lesion and release of platelet extracellular vesicles. Transfusion, 54: 2301–2314. doi: 10.1111/trf.12640
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: FKZ01KU1216J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.