This study was supported by a research grant from the Australian Red Cross Blood Service.
BLOOD DONORS AND BLOOD COLLECTION
Iron deficiency in blood donors: a national cross-sectional study
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 The Australian Red Cross Blood Service. Transfusion © 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2434–2444, October 2014
How to Cite
Salvin, H. E., Pasricha, S.-R., Marks, D. C. and Speedy, J. (2014), Iron deficiency in blood donors: a national cross-sectional study. Transfusion, 54: 2434–2444. doi: 10.1111/trf.12647
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.