Support for this study was provided by a grant from Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics.
DONOR INFECTIOUS DISEASE TESTING
Comparison of seven hepatitis B virus (HBV) nucleic acid testing assays in selected samples with discrepant HBV marker results from United States blood donors
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2485–2495, October 2014
How to Cite
Enjalbert, F., Krysztof, D. E., Candotti, D., Allain, J.-P. and Stramer, S. L. (2014), Comparison of seven hepatitis B virus (HBV) nucleic acid testing assays in selected samples with discrepant HBV marker results from United States blood donors. Transfusion, 54: 2485–2495. doi: 10.1111/trf.12653
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.