This research was funded by Sanquin Blood Supply, the Netherlands.
Tolerance of intraoperative hemoglobin decrease during cardiac surgery
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Special Issue: The evolving paradigm of patient blood management
Volume 54, Issue 10pt2, pages 2696–2704, October 2014
How to Cite
Hogervorst, E., Rosseel, P., van der Bom, J., Bentala, M., Brand, A., van der Meer, N. and van de Watering, L. (2014), Tolerance of intraoperative hemoglobin decrease during cardiac surgery. Transfusion, 54: 2696–2704. doi: 10.1111/trf.12654
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Sanquin Blood Supply, the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.