Xueling Ou and Huan Wang equally contributed to the article.
Epigenome-wide DNA methylation assay reveals placental epigenetic markers for noninvasive fetal single-nucleotide polymorphism genotyping in maternal plasma
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2523–2533, October 2014
How to Cite
Ou, X., Wang, H., Qu, D., Chen, Y., Gao, J. and Sun, H. (2014), Epigenome-wide DNA methylation assay reveals placental epigenetic markers for noninvasive fetal single-nucleotide polymorphism genotyping in maternal plasma. Transfusion, 54: 2523–2533. doi: 10.1111/trf.12659
These studies were supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 81001352 and 81273347) and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (12YKPY04).
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81001352, 81273347
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 12YKPY04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.