This study was funded by the US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research.
Immune globulins and same-day thrombotic events as recorded in a large health care database during 2008 to 2012
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
Published 2014. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2553–2565, October 2014
How to Cite
Sridhar, G., Ekezue, B. F., Izurieta, H. S., Selvam, N., Ovanesov, M. V., Divan, H. A., Liang, Y., Golding, B., Forshee, R. A., Anderson, S. A. and Menis, M. (2014), Immune globulins and same-day thrombotic events as recorded in a large health care database during 2008 to 2012. Transfusion, 54: 2553–2565. doi: 10.1111/trf.12663
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- US Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.