This study was funded by a grant from the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw 171203001): Designing a strategy to implement a cost-effective blood transfusion policy in elective orthopaedic hip and knee arthroplasties.
CHANGING PATTERNS OF BLOOD USE
Perceived barriers among physicians for stopping non–cost-effective blood-saving measures in total hip and total knee arthroplasties
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Special Issue: The evolving paradigm of patient blood management
Volume 54, Issue 10pt2, pages 2598–2607, October 2014
How to Cite
Voorn, V. M.A., Marang-van de Mheen, P. J., Wentink, M. M., Kaptein, A. A., Koopman-van Gemert, A. W.M.M., So-Osman, C., Vliet Vlieland, T. P.M., Nelissen, R. G.H.H., van Bodegom-Vos, L. and LISBOA Study Group (2014), Perceived barriers among physicians for stopping non–cost-effective blood-saving measures in total hip and total knee arthroplasties. Transfusion, 54: 2598–2607. doi: 10.1111/trf.12672
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: ZonMw 171203001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.