This work was supported in part by the Intramural Research Programs of the Clinical Center Department of Transfusion Medicine and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
Transfusion-associated hepatitis before the screening of blood for hepatitis risk factors
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2833–2841, November 2014
How to Cite
Engle, R. E., Bukh, J., Alter, H. J., Emerson, S. U., Trenbeath, J. L., Nguyen, H. T., Brockington, A., Mitra, T. and Purcell, R. H. (2014), Transfusion-associated hepatitis before the screening of blood for hepatitis risk factors. Transfusion, 54: 2833–2841. doi: 10.1111/trf.12682
A preliminary report of this study was presented by RHP at the 2012 International Society of Blood Transfusion meeting, July 10, 2012, Cancun, Mexico.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2014
- Intramural Research Programs of the Clinical Center Department of Transfusion Medicine
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.