Establishment of culture systems for Genotypes 3 and 4 hepatitis E virus (HEV) obtained from human blood and application of HEV inactivation using a pathogen reduction technology system
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 2820–2827, November 2014
How to Cite
Owada, T., Kaneko, M., Matsumoto, C., Sobata, R., Igarashi, M., Suzuki, K., Matsubayashi, K., Mio, K., Uchida, S., Satake, M. and Tadokoro, K. (2014), Establishment of culture systems for Genotypes 3 and 4 hepatitis E virus (HEV) obtained from human blood and application of HEV inactivation using a pathogen reduction technology system. Transfusion, 54: 2820–2827. doi: 10.1111/trf.12686
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.