This work was supported in part by a grant from the Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica (Project PICT 2010-1070), Argentina. Funding was also received from the Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina.
Molecular structures identified in serologically D– samples of an admixed population
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2456–2462, October 2014
How to Cite
Trucco Boggione, C., Luján Brajovich, M. E., Tarragó, M., Mattaloni, S. M., Biondi, C. S., Muñiz-Díaz, E., Nogués, N. and Cotorruelo, C. M. (2014), Molecular structures identified in serologically D– samples of an admixed population. Transfusion, 54: 2456–2462. doi: 10.1111/trf.12691
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: PICT 2010-1070
- Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.