MFM and SJS were supported, in part, by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust and University of Oxford. This study was supported by a grant from the National Health Service Blood and Transplant Research and Development Committee (PG04-5) and the Australian Red Cross Blood Service and run by the NHSBT/MRC Clinical Studies Unit.
Prophylactic platelet transfusions in patients with blood malignancies: cost analysis of a randomized trial
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 AABB
Volume 54, Issue 10, pages 2394–2403, October 2014
How to Cite
Campbell, H. E., Estcourt, L. J., Stokes, E. A., Llewelyn, C. A., Murphy, M. F., Wood, E. M., Stanworth, S. J. and TOPPS Study Investigators (2014), Prophylactic platelet transfusions in patients with blood malignancies: cost analysis of a randomized trial. Transfusion, 54: 2394–2403. doi: 10.1111/trf.12697
Trial Registration: ISRCTN08758735.
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust
- University of Oxford
- National Health Service Blood and Transplant Research and Development Committee. Grant Number: PG04-5
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- NHSBT/MRC Clinical Studies Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.